We believe in ourselves. Humans.
We have the power to change the world for the better
without relying on a 'higher power'.
We are a collective of people who believe in doing good, but don't believe in a 'higher power'. The world is full of religions. And cults. They all gain power through the same set of principles:
· Convincing people that there is a 'Higher Power' and salvation only comes through participation in their particular belief
· Accepting a hierarchy and social structure where a select few are ordained as morally superior leaders
· Requiring members to give money, tithe or perform services in order to belong to their church or group
· Creating a canonical mystery that intimidates average lay folk, such as using Latin, ‘magical’ materials or arcane extraterrestrial origins
To build a worldwide movement of motivated and dedicated people who actively help each other in any and every way possible. We believe that every single act of kindness generates a reciprocal act of kindness, and every single life we improve, improves us all.
Our core beliefs:
1. There is no ‘higher power’. No God. No gods, no heaven, no hell, no purgatory.
2. People are the power. We, as humans, individually and collectively, can create good in the world in a myriad of ways that ‘thoughts and prayers’ alone do not.
3. There is no ‘church’ (or temple, or synagogue, or place of worship).
4. There is no clergy – no priests, rabbis, imams, ministers or other higher orders.
5. We should be living our lives righteously here and now, on this planet, even if there is a life after death.
6. There is no charge, cost, fee or tithes. There is nothing to buy – no courses, no tapes, no books, no holy water.
7. Everyone is equal, man, woman or child. Everyone has an equal say to contribute.
8. We actively work to change the world around us for the better as best we can, wherever we are. Talking, dialogues, discussions mean nothing if they don't translate into action.
Are you interested in helping to improve the world around you?Great! Then let's get started. All you need to do is invite your friends and like-minded people to join a discussion group about how you can improve your community by helping people.
We will provide you with some guidelines and templates to begin the facilitate your group's objectives and activities. That's it - no reporting, no monitoring, no interference. How your group operates, who you invite, what you do is all up to you. The only hard and fast requirement is that your objective is to change the world around you for the better.